Apps that makes Money
My main question before was, are there really apps that can make money? Following that question with an action, which includes grabbing my phone with full curiosity and eyes wide open. Bracing myself on what answers I might possibly find.
Way back in 2013 when I googled on my phone "Apps that makes money" I never thought that five years after, I would be blogging about that same thing I was searching for five years ago. Surprisingly, I was overwhelmed of the fact that, there are really Apps that make money.
Here's what I found that I really recommend the most.
- Swagbucks - is number one in my list and it's still currently installed in my phone. Earn rewards by searching the web, answering surveys, shopping and by watching entertaining videos. Watch out for free swag code alerts too.
- Ibotta - is also another app that is, for me, proven and tested. You will get cash back from your purchases. Just install the app in your device and start getting cash back by simply snapping your receipts.
- Bing - is a really good web search engine owned by Microsoft. Earn rewards by searching the web. Take quizzes and earn more extra points. They have a great selection of rewards from Walmart gift cards, Target and Starbucks. The app has amazing layout and features very crisp scenic photos. I highly recommend Bing app. The next time you ask your best friend Google "restaurants near me", perhaps you can take your search through Bing, your newly found web search buddy.
- Shopkick - is a user friendly app. Collect kicks by walk-in stores, scanning products, purchases and inviting friends. It has a very cool ping notification sound as soon as you walk-in to the store. Check out my referral link and start earning kicks when you visit your favorite mall or when you are at your favorite department store.
- Receipt Hog - is another cool app that lets you earn points by simply snapping your receipts. I am a Receipt Hog user, and received over $40. Yes this app is definitely not a get-rich-quick scheme and you will get paid through Paypal, Amazon or Visa.
- RecieptPal - is also a receipt snapping app and unlike receipt hog, you have to fill all four boxes in order to earn 100 points. Sounds like to much work snapping receipts, doesn't it! Earn 2000 points and get a $5 gift card. However if you happen to read my blog and you're a mom, the next time your prince or princess sneaks your phone away and takes unlimited selfies then perhaps you can ask him/her to snap the receipts for you instead.
The apps that I have mentioned above are my most recommended. Collecting and saving receipts, walk-in to stores and get points and searching the web. These are only a few of Many Apps. However, these apps are not get-rich-quick schemes so you can't solely rely on these apps for your income.
Thank you for reading my blog and let me know about your favorite money making app. Leave me a comment below.